The UW Health joint replacement team consists of fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of hip and knee disease, and have additional training in joint replacement procedures including:
- Primary and revision total knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement, including robotic assisted partial knees (MAKOplasty)
- Surface replacement arthroplasty (SRA)
- Metal on metal total hip replacement
- Traditional total hip replacement
The University of Wisconsin is the only academic facility in Wisconsin to offer the MAKOplasty.
Our patients represent a wide range of ages, activity levels, and disease severity, and our goal is to help every patient regain their quality of life as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Advanced Practice Providers