Seth K. Williams, MD
1685 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53705
- Bachelor of Science
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 1995
- Medical Doctorate
University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA, 2000
- Internship - General Surgery
University of California, San Diego Medical Center, San Diego, CA, 2000-2001
- Residency - Orthopaedic Surgery
University of California, San Diego Medical Center, San Diego, CA, 2001-2006
- Fellowship - Spine Surgery
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL, 2006-2007
- AO Trauma Fellowship
Middlemore Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand, 2007
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 2010
Dr. Williams specializes in minimally-invasive spine surgery, CT-navigated surgical techniques, and complex cervical and lumbar spine surgery. He also treats extremity fractures as a member of the Trauma Division.
- Minimally-invasive spinal surgery techniques in
the treatment of spine trauma.
- Percutaneous minimally-invasive lumbopelvic
stabilization techniques in the treatment of sacral fractures with spino-pelvic
- Comparison of blood loss in minimally-invasive
transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion compared to conventional open surgical
- Posterior lumbar interbody fusion rates using
structural allograft bone and local autograft bone graft.
- Minimally-invasive percutaneous and open
techniques for iliac screw placement with CT confirmation.
- Intraoperative fluoroscopic techniques to detect
pedicle screw breech.
- Biomechanical analysis of short-segment spinal
fixation techniques in the treatment of thoracolumbar trauma.
- Minimally-invasive stabilization in spine
trauma, tumors, and infection.