For more than a generation, the sports medicine physicians at UW Sports Medicine have been innovators and leaders in the management of the entire spectrum of knee injuries and conditions. Whether your knee pain is from a past injury or the gradual onset of arthritis, our dedicated physicians can provide expert care.
Our specialists restore patients quality of life by:
- Managing medications and rehabilitation programs
- Performing minimally invasive procedures like knee arthroscopy
- Repairing and augmenting cartilage
- Surgically reconstructing ACLs
Our providers are experts in treating knee injuries sustained by pediatric and adolescent athletes. For patients of all ages and activity levels, we make individualized recommendations that allow maximum ability.
- Geoffrey Baer, MD, PhD
- David Bernhardt, MD
- M. Alison Brooks, MD, MPH
- Kathleen Carr, MD
- James Keene, MD
- Tamara Scerpella, MD
- Andrew Watson, MD, MS
- John Wilson, MD