We appreciate your interest in supporting our work through a donation. Whether you would like to contribute to research initiatives, equipment needs, or educational programs, there are many opportunities to provide meaningful gifts at every dollar level. Gifts are very important to our program and provide essential and immediate support for our areas of greatest need.
If you are ready to make a gift now, making a donation online is simple at our online donation page .
Additionally, if you have a unique gifting interest or a specific area you would like to target, please let us know. Some additional options that are available to individuals or businesses are:
- Honorary or memorial gifts to recognize accomplishments and honor the memory of a colleague, friend, or relative
- Charitable bequests of any amount in your will or living trust
- Naming the University of Wisconsin Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Naming the University of Wisconsin Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation as a beneficiary of all or a portion of your retirement plan
- Setting up a deferred or immediate charitable gift annuity
- Giving a gift of real estate
- Employer Matching Gifts
- Gifts of Appreciate Securities